Colorado Gov. Jared Polis extended the income tax payment deadlines for all Colorado taxpayers until July 15, 2020. Interest from the due date of the payment until July 15, 2020 is waived. This is in-line with the federal tax payment deadlines and policies. This affects estimated tax payments as well as annual filings.
Subscribe to Our Blogs
- New Choices for Disposition in Colorado
- How does a Domestic Asset Protection Trust work?
- IRS Issues Proposed Regulations Addressing Required Minimum Distributions for Inherited Retirement Accounts
- What Every Healthcare Power of Attorney Needs to Know
- Why an Estate Plan and Disability Plan is Critical for a Single Person Without Children