Blended families face unique estate planning challenges. If you and your spouse have children from prior relationships, each of you may have different plans for your respective care if either of you becomes incapacitated or how you want your assets to be used to provide for your spouse and children should you pass on. Unintended conflict can easily arise between your spouse and children when unclear instructions (or no instructions) are left on important matters.
Subscribe to Our Blogs
- New Choices for Disposition in Colorado
- How does a Domestic Asset Protection Trust work?
- IRS Issues Proposed Regulations Addressing Required Minimum Distributions for Inherited Retirement Accounts
- What Every Healthcare Power of Attorney Needs to Know
- Why an Estate Plan and Disability Plan is Critical for a Single Person Without Children